are the terms applying to all sales by R & B Wines Ltd. (RBWL) and are the
basis upon which orders are accepted. They will apply to all present and
future transactions, unless varied in writing.
1. Prices: All prices are in UK Pounds Sterling per 75cl bottle (other
sizes are indicated, price relates to bottle size). Prices are inclusive
of UK Duty and VAT at 20.0%.
Most wines are stored on an In Bond basis, so they can be purchased
on this basis if required (i.e. exclusive of Duty and VAT).
2. Minimum Orders: 1 mixed case of 12x75cl bottles or equivalent
3. Availability: All wines are physically available at Octavian
Cellars, subject to remaining unsold at time
of order and subsequent
to written confirmation in the form of an invoice.
4. Payment: Is due on receipt of invoice, and may be made by bank
transfer or by UK/Euro cheque.
5. Title: All wines will remain the property of RBWL until you have
paid all sums due in respect of any order.
Any wines that remain unpaid after 30days from invoice date will revert back
to RBWL for disposal at their discretion.
6. Acceptance: You undertake to inspect all goods when collecting
or immediately on delivery, and to notify RBWL or the carrier forthwith
of any shortages, damage or other deficiency. You will be deemed to have
accepted the goods as satisfying your order three days after collection/delivery.
7. Description/Quality: All wines offered are the property and in
the possession of RBWL (we do not ‘broke’ for third parties), and are professionally
stored at Octavian Cellars Ltd. in Corsham near Bath.
Although we purchase
wines in good faith, RBWL will not be responsible for the state and condition
of wines or whether the wines correspond to the qualities, which might be
expected from their description.
At our complete discretion - after discussion with the client -, RBWL will consider
replacing the remainder of any case sold which is not drinkable. Or in the
case of of a mixed bottle case purchase, we will consider refunding the
purchase value of the un-drinkable wine.
8. Delivery: Is FREE of Charge UK Mainland by courier, within 5
working days of receipt of cleared funds.
9. Export: For export all prices are valid ex-cellar Octavian in
For delivery outside the UK Mainland, freight and insurance will be charged
additional at cost-rice; please ask for a quotation.
10. Force Majeure: We shall not be liable for any failure to meet
our obligations occasioned by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
11. Law: Our contracts are made under English Law and are subject
to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details
with any 3rd parties.
13 Bank Details: National Westminster Bank Plc, 10 Market Place, Boston,
Lincs, PE21 6EJ.
Sterling Account No: 30251192, Sort Code: 51-81-08, IBAN GB37 NWBK
5181 0830 2511 92
Euro Account No: 550/00/08401306, IBAN GB35 NWBK 6072 0908 4013 06